2. Permitted Uses. The Content is made available solely for your limited personal, noncommercial use for educational or scholarly purposes, or for other fair use to the extent permitted under United States copyright law. Unless otherwise specified on the Site, you may employ the normal functions of your browser to download and print a single copy of individual Content files for such use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices associated with the Content. You must cite the author/artist and source of the Content as you would content from any printed work, and the citation should include the URL www.bondcounsel.legal.
3. Third Party Rights. We grant the foregoing limited permission under copyrights we own. Copyrights and other rights in the Content may also be held by other individuals or entities, including artists and other holders of rights in art works reproduced on the Site. While we have endeavored in good faith to obtain from such third parties the rights we believe necessary to include their works on the Site, we do not represent or warrant that use of the Content displayed on the Site will not infringe or violate the rights of third parties. You are solely responsible for obtaining all permissions from third parties that may be necessary for any use of the Content you wish to make.
4. Prohibited Uses. You are prohibited from copying, displaying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, modifying, performing or otherwise using or exploiting any of the protected Content on the Site for any commercial purpose or for the purpose of making it publicly available. You are also prohibited from including any of the protected Content in a database, website or electronic resource, and from making any other use of the protected Content that is not expressly permitted under Section 2.
5. Permission Requests. To request permission, under rights controlled by us, for any otherwise prohibited use, please contact ACBC at firstname.lastname@example.org. As noted above, you are also responsible for obtaining any permissions under third party rights you may need.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS (“CONTENT PROVIDERS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OWNERSHIP, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY CONTENT PROVIDER MAKES ANY WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUFFICIENCY OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
8. Limitations of Liability and Remedies. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or the Content, your exclusive remedy is to stop using the Site and the Content. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDER BE LIABLE TO YOU, IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE OR A CONTENT PROVIDER ARE NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE AT FAULT, AND REGARDLESS WHETHER WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Information You Supply. Except where you specifically indicate otherwise, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or other means (including any information, questions, comments, ideas or the like) will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that we will be free, without further obligation to you, to reproduce, modify, prepare works derived from, perform, display, distribute, sell and otherwise make available, use and exploit, in any manner or medium now known or later developed, anything you transmit or post to us or the Site, and to permit others to do so.
11. Links to Other Sites. Links in the Site to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, the content of linked third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.